An awe-inspiring event
A spectacular event, which has been proposed for a couple of years yet by Marmolada Srl. This is “Sunrise on the Queen”. You go up to Punta Rocca, while everything is still plunged in the darkness, to admire the sun rising from 3.265 m.
Once that the sun has risen, you will go back to Serauta to have a rich and tasty breakfast, to begin your day in the best possible way.
Program of the “Sunrise on the Queen”::
- 6 am – Departure from Malga Ciapèla;;
- 6.30 am – Trip to Punta Rocca for the sunrise;
- 07.30 am
– For skiers: Descent toward Malga Ciapèla. Return to Serauta for breakfast before the official opening time (8:40 am) only with a valid ticket (ex: Superski pass);
– For non-skiers: With cable car to Serauta for breakfast and afterwards free descent to Malga Ciapèla.
The ticket costs 40 € per person and it includes the ticket for the first trip at 6 am, the coffee break in Serauta, the rich breakfast buffet in Serauta restaurant and the ticket for the trip back to Malga Ciapèla.
In case of bad weather conditions, the event could be cancelled, so we suggest you the day before to:
- Call the number 0437 522984 before 5.30 pm or
- Visit the homepage of our website or our Facebook page after 5.30 pm.
Reservation, which gives you priority, can be required calling 0437 522984 or writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.