“La Sbrisèda”, the unique vintage ski meeting on the Marmolada is back on Saturday, 7th April 2018!
This unique descent along the Bellunese with vintage skis and clothes is one of funniest event of Winter and the best way possible to conclude the skiing season.
The categories that can take part to this vintage meeting are:
- Leather ski boots and wooden skis;
- Leather ski boots and metal or fibre skis (before 1970);
- Straight skis/snurfer/snowboard/monoski (before 1989) and plastic ski boots.
Enrollement is possible on Saturday morning by the station of Marmolada cable car, in Malga Ciapela. The fee is 40 € and it includes the ticket for Marmolada cable car and Padon chairlift, a typical snack, the lunch and “la Sbrisèda 2018” gadget.
Here is the schedule:
- 8 am Meeting by the station of Marmolada cable car – Malga Ciapela – Dolomites (BL);
- 10 am Group picture at Punta Rocca 3.265 m;
- 11 am Break of the skier by “Osteria rilalcio”;
- 12 pm Vintage ski contest;
- 15 pm Lunch of the pioneers by Rifugio del Gigio;
- 17 pm Old style après ski and award ceremony by Rifugio del Gigio with the music of “I Tirataie”
For further information, clik here.